I’m always exploring Washington DC with my kids. One of our favorite museums is The National Building Museum. It’s one of the best indoor venues for keeping my kids active and entertained during the winter months while I can actually get a break and finally page thru my favorite magazines. I try to take the kids there once a week, with half the day spent at the Play, Work, Build exhibit and the Building Zone. It’s also one of my absolute favorite places to host my kids birthday parties.
:: Outfit ::
- Top: Maeve Overland Button Down-Anthropologie.
- Vegan Leather Pencil Skirt: Forever 21
- Quilted Chain Strap Bag: Forever 21
- Zip Up Leather Biker Ankle Boots: Zara
- Bracelet: Michael Kors Astor Buckle Bangle (Golden)