Pennsylvania Avenue NW isn’t just home to the White House. It’s home to the Old Post Office Pavilion, a historical building that is one of the most popular tourists destinations in Washington DC. This iconic building is currently being renovated to become The Trump International Hotel, the DC installment for The Trump Hotel Collection. I have to admit, I love every hotel Donald Trump builds. I can’t wait until the opening of the DC Trump International Hotel and looking forward to my first family staycation there. I even packed a carry-on duffel on this day, a day I decided to take pictures of the beautiful architectural style of the building.
:: Outfit ::
- Black & White Trench Coat: Ann Taylor (Spring 2013)
- Black Denim Leggings: Spanx
- Cross Body Handbag: Kate Spade
- Vegan Leather Quilted Carry-on Duffel Bag: Steve Madden/TJ Maxx
- Earrings/Bracelet: Michael Kors Astor Buckle Bangle (Golden)
- Vegan Leather Booties: ZARA (Winter 2013)