Earth Fare just rolled out it’s third edition of The Clean Plate, the grocer’s quarterly healthy lifestyle magazine. Like previous editions, the August issue of The Clean Plate is a showcase for some of the best new products and seasonal favorites currently available at Earth Fare. Page by page, The Clean Plate guides the reader throughout the changing food landscape—with tips on eating for wellness and best practices for avoiding the worst offenders when it comes to artificial ingredients and additives.
A few favorite features:
- It’s getting hot out there, and I can’t think of a better way to cool down than with Earth Fare’s Organic Ice Cream, made with USDA Certified Organic ingredients, including milk from cows that have never been given rBST.
- Up your dinner game with Earth Fare’s newest craveable products, featured on page 22 of The Clean Plate magazine. The globally-inspired seasoning blends and sauces, including Manhattan Steak seasoning and Teriyaki sauce let you prepare a restaurant-quality meal in the comfort of your own home. And like all Earth Fare brand products, these sauces and seasoning blends are sourced using only non-GMO ingredients.
- When Earth Fare says they’re keeping it Clean, they mean it! Did you know that a 2016 study revealed that BPA, a chemical commonly found in plastics and metal cans, is linked to serious health concerns including obesity, infertility and cancer? You can read more on page 13, and rest easy knowing that all Earth Fare brand pantry staples have a BPA non-intent liner and their convenient grab-and-go-meal packaging is BPA-free.
Earth Fare is also very excited to partner with Alaffia beauty products to raise money towards a new school in Togo, West Africa. Alaffia is proud to be part of pioneering the MADE SAFE seal, which will help consumers feel confident about their purchases. They believe in responsibly balancing traditional ingredients with science for the benefit of people and the environment and are excited to be able to better communicate this with their customers
- The MADE SAFE (Made with Safe Ingredients™) seal means that a product is literally made with ingredients that are not known or suspected to cause human health harm. It’s the first certification to apply to a wide range of consumer products, so you can find it on items across store aisles.
- I am completely in love with their collection of beauty products for both the quality of their products and especially for their empowerment mission. Their Neem Tumeric Facial Cleanser and Neem Day Cream have been a favorite of mine from the moment I tried them. Their Neem Turmeric Face Care Set combines refreshing and clean mint aromas with a blend of active botanicals—including moringa, yarrow, shea, and tea tree—to deliver antioxidant-rich formulas adept at promoting clarity and a youthful appearance. You will love them!
Head over to my Instagram and look for the posts about The Clean Plate and the Neem Beauty Products, Like and Leave a Comment to be entered to win a Face Care set of your own!
This post is sponsored by Earth Fare.